Everyone Needs a Creed!
Believing God’s Word, His Creed, puts you in a place to live The Sweet Life and walk in THE BLESSING. His way is always best to make you strong and successful, so you come out on top every time. A Superkid who knows who he is in Jesus, with the Creed in his heart, will always stand out!
- Weeks 14-26 Series: The Superkid Creed II
- Lesson Book—13 weeks of lessons that will reinforce the importance of a creed and why you need, not just any creed, but Jesus’ Creed—the Word of God—down deep in your heart. Weekly lessons include an outline and overview for quick planning, class flow and time allotment, as well as welcome and prayer focus, memory verse, supplementary lessons (complete games, dramas, crafts and real-world examples of biblical concepts) and more.
- Lesson DVD—Enjoy video transmissions from Superkid Academy headquarters! Each week you will hear from Commander Kellie as she introduces the lesson, energizes your group and focuses your time together. The DVD also includes upbeat, interactive praise and worship music that your kids will be singing, long after church is over.
- Teacher Preparation CD—Your teachers will always be prepared! This CD includes a review for each lesson so your staff will quickly understand the heart of each lesson and how to minister it to your Superkids.
- CD-ROM—The content of this disc corresponds to each lesson and includes all the weekly resources you’ll need, right at your fingertips: handouts, devotions, certificates and more.
Scope and Sequence
- Week 1 I Lay Hands on the Sick, and They Recover – Children will learn that God is unique; He is three in one—the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. And when we listen, wisdom can come to us by the Holy Spirit, our helper.
- Week 2 I Win People to Jesus – Children will learn that God so loved the world that He gave us Jesus. We are God’s partners to tell others of His love and BLESSING. Jesus came looking for the lost. We need to look for them, too!
- Week 3 I Do Not Lie—I Am Always Quick to Tell the Truth – Children will learn to make a firm decision to rely on God. He is our Helper, so when we rely on Him and tell the truth, we are allowing Him to work on our behalf!
- Week 4 I Do Not Steal – Children will learn that part of The Sweet Life is enjoying God’s BLESSING. Asking God for what we want, believing His Word and receiving from Him is so much sweeter than scheming and taking other people’s stuff!
- Week 5 I Am a Tither and a Giver, Not a Taker – Children will learn that they have a secret language, one they can use when they don’t know what to pray.
- Week 6 My Father Makes Me Wealthy – Children will learn our heavenly Father wants to take care of us and BLESS us! He knows everything we need and longs to give us The Sweet Life. When we seek Him above everything else, it is His good pleasure to give us His kingdom!
- Week 7 I Do Not Complain – Children will learn that when we complain, others can’t see the wonderful things Jesus has done for us. When we fix our attention on the good things, we can be happy in any situation. We can do all things through Christ!
- Week 8 I Work Hard to Help My Family – Children will learn that being a hard worker—doing our best and doing things for others—opens the door for God to BLESS and promote us!
- Week 9 I Honor and Obey My Parents and People in Authority Over Me – Children will learn that to honor means to show high respect and esteem. Obedience and honor are key ingredients to our living the fullness of The Sweet Life. When we honor and obey Mom and Dad, teachers, pastors and others in authority, we are honoring and obeying God.
- Week 10 I Walk in Love – Children will learn that we are to show Jesus to others by allowing Him to love through us. Jesus lived a life filled with love, and we can, too. People can be hard to love sometimes, but God’s own love living in us helps us love through word and action!
- Week 11 I Do Not Gossip, I Am Not Rude and I Am Never Mean – Children will learn that gossip and hatred keep us from walking in THE BLESSING and enjoying The Sweet Life. Our words can either build up or tear down. The wisdom of God helps us say good things and be kind to people.
- Week 12 The Pirates in Proverbs, Part 1 – Children will learn that God’s Word and the Creed are like a treasure map. They warn us of the “pirates” who will steal from us, try to get us off track and bring us trouble. We won’t allow pirates to steal God’s plan for our lives. We say, “No pirates here!”
- Week 13 The Pirates in Proverbs, Part 2 – Children will learn that God’s instructions are the key to unlocking His treasure—the wonderful plan He has for our lives. We let the Creed, His Word, correct us and keep the pirates out of our lives!
- 13 Dinnertime Devotions to reinforce bible lessons
- 26 unique learning activities
- 8 family take-home guides
- 7 color sheets
- Superkid Academy classic comic