Everyone Needs a Creed!
God’s Creed—His Word—helps you live The Sweet Life He has for you. When you do things His way, He works out the details for you and makes you stronger and stronger. A Superkid who knows who he is in Jesus with the Creed in his heart will really stand out!
- Weeks 1-13 Series: I Am a Superkid
- Lesson Book—13 weeks of lessons that will teach you the importance of a creed and why you need Jesus’ creed—God’s Word—in your heart. When the Creed is down deep in your heart, you will begin to think like God and live The Sweet Life He planned for you all along! Weekly lessons include an outline and overview, class flow and time allotment, as well as welcome and prayer focus, memory verse, supplementary lessons (complete games, dramas, crafts and real-world examples of biblical concepts) and more.
- Lesson DVD—Enjoy video transmissions from Superkid Academy headquarters! Each week you will hear from Commander Kellie as she introduces the lesson, energizes your group and focuses your time together. The DVD also includes upbeat, interactive praise and worship music that your kids will be singing long after church is over.
- Teacher Preparation CD—Your teachers will always be prepared! This CD includes a review for each lesson so that your staff will quickly understand the heart of each lesson and how to minister it to your Superkids.
- CD-ROM—The content of this disk corresponds to each lesson and includes all the weekly resources you’ll need, right at your fingertips. Includes handouts, devotions, certificates and more.
Scope and Sequence
- Week 1 What Is a Creed? – Children will learn that the Superkid Creed is a list of decisions we make that come from God’s Word.
- Week 2 Think Like God – Children will learn that when they let God tell them how to think, and do things His way, He works out all the details of their lives.
- Week 3 Choose the Creed – Children will learn to choose God’s way and to store His Word in their hearts.
- Week 4 Accept Jesus as Your Savior – Children will learn how to be a true Superkid by accepting Jesus as their Lord and Savior and being just like Him.
- Week 5 A New Family – Children will learn that we choose to obey God like servants, but we are His kids and He is our Daddy!
- Week 6 Putting Jesus First – Children will learn even though they may have made Jesus their Savior, they must also make Him the Lord of their lives.
- Week 7 Help Is a Prayer Away – Children will learn that the Holy Spirit guides us into all the Father has prepared for us. Being filled with the Holy Spirit and speaking with other tongues is the best offer in the world!
- Week 8 God’s Word is True and Reliable – Children will learn that making a decision to honor and obey God’s Word will set us on the right path for our lives.
- Week 9 Be a Good Listener – Children will learn that if we listen to and obey Jesus, He will lead us to the good plan of God.
- Week 10 Faith Is a Powerful Force – Children will learn the importance of living by their faith—not by what they see.
- Week 11 Let the Holy Spirit Lead You – Children will learn that God wants to empower us from the inside, where He lives in our spirits. We become stronger each time we choose to let Him control us.
- Week 12 Wisdom Is the Key – Children will learn to make the decision to recognize and value wisdom that comes from the Word of God, the Holy Spirit, parents, pastors and teachers.
- Week 13 Always Remember Your Creed – Children will learn to remain faithful to God’s Word—the Creed.
- 13 Dinnertime Devotions to reinforce bible lessons
- 26 unique learning activities
- 8 family take-home guides
- 7 color sheets
- Superkid Academy classic comic