For Grades 1-6
Superkid Academy Is In Session!
It’s time to break through the airwaves with the Good News. Discover your own unique, personal relationship with God in this series, as well as how to know Him better—every day—through His life-changing Word.
- Weeks 1-5 Series: Relationship With Our Father
- Weeks 6-13 Series: Knowing The Father Through His Word
- Lesson Book—13 weeks of lessons that will help you discover your relationship with God and how you can interact with Him daily. Every week the lesson includes an outline and overview, class flow and time allotment, welcome and prayer focus, memory verse, supplementary lessons (complete games, dramas, crafts and real world application of biblical concepts) and more.
- Lesson DVD—Enjoy video transmissions from Superkid Academy headquarters! Each week you will hear from Commander Kellie as she introduces the lesson, energizes your group and focuses your time together. The DVD also includes upbeat, interactive praise and worship music that your kids will be singing long after church is over.
- Teacher Preparation CD—Your teachers will always be prepared! This CD includes a review for each lesson so that your staff will quickly understand the heart of each lesson and how to minister it to your Superkids.
- CD-ROM—The content of this disk corresponds to each lesson and includes all the weekly resources you’ll need, right at your fingertips. Includes handouts, devotions, certificates and more.
Scope and Sequence
- Week 1 Know Who God Is—Three In One – Children will learn that God is unique; He is three in one—the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. And when we listen, wisdom can come to us by the Holy Spirit, our helper.
- Week 2 Know the Ultimate Father—God! – Children will learn that God is a good Father. He is generous and committed to protecting His children.
- Week 3 A Friendship Made in Heaven – Children will learn the qualities of a good friend: loyal, trustworthy, honest, encouraging, supportive, generous, fun and more.
- Week 4 The Best Friend In the World – Children will learn that the Holy Spirit was sent from heaven to be our friend and helper. Thanking the Father each day honors God and helps our friendship with Him grow.
- Week 5 Your Secret Language – Children will learn that they have a secret language, one they can use when they don’t know what to pray.
- Week 6 Think Big! – Children will learn that God’s thoughts are bigger than our thoughts, but they are always accessible to us through Him. This lesson will challenge your children to think BIG for their lives, but also to live BIG for Jesus.
- Week 7 It’s True – Children will learn the importance of truth. It honors our Father when we are truthful, and our lives will bring life to others.
- Week 8 God’s Word Never Changes – Children will learn that they can choose to live, think and act by following God and knowing His Word. This lesson is a great reminder how important it is to read the Bible and bring it to church!
- Week 9 It’s Alive! – Children will learn that words are powerful. They can use words that bring life, or words that are mean and hurtful. We want to live powerful lives for God, so it is important that we choose words that create good things and bring joy to those around us.
- Week 10 God’s Word Is Sharp and Powerful – Children will learn they have a sharp and very powerful gift from God—His Word. They will learn the importance of knowing and using God’s Word to cut through obstacles and move mountains.
- Week 11 God’s Word Is a Light – Children will learn that God’s Word is a light, and His Word lives in us. So, we can be a light to all those around us.
- Week 12 Word Up! – Children will learn that God’s Word is a gift to our lives. As we read it, pray and invite God into our everyday moments, we are allowing Him to shape and mold us into the people we were designed to be.
- Week 13 Do it! – Children will learn how to be doers of the Word, not just hearers. It’s not always easy to do what the Word says, but if we will, there are great rewards.
- 13 Dinnertime Devotions to reinforce bible lessons
- 26 unique learning activities
- 8 family take-home guides
- 7 color sheets
- Superkid Academy classic comic